The Conference will combine high-quality plenary presentation, case studies, successful projects, Major development and social events. This conference will create awareness among LIS and ICT professional about open source technology & its application in Library. We are accepting Original work, High-quality plenary presentations, Case Studies and Successful Projects of Open Source Software. We have a dedicated Research paper and Best Practice Review Committee and the committee will be decide the final presentations and research paper for the conference. The papers presentation at the conference should report on original research or technical developments and their applications, they should contain quality scientific or technical information and must not be considered for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Instructions for Authors:
- Authors must personally present their papers at the conference.
- All authors shall comply with the strict timetable for abstract and full-paper submittal.
- All authors shall take into account reviewers’ recommendations and comply with the review-process deadlines.
- The allocation of papers to streams and themes is at the discretion of the conference organizers and paper may be moved to an alternative stream.
- FOSS technologies in Libraries
- FOSS In Libraries
- FOSS for data management and analysis in Libraries
- Security of FOSS in Libraries
- Interoperability, portability, scalability of FOSS
- Open standards, open data, open cloud, open hardware and open exhibits in Libraries
- FOSS in cloud-based applications in Libraries
- Architecture and design of FOSS in Libraries
- Institutional Repository using in Libraries
- Others open source software being using in libraries.
- Mobile and Embedded FOSS
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Open Source apps for mobile devices
- Open Source app markets and software delivery platforms
- Software metrics for Open Source mobile software
- Energy efficiency in Mobile FOSS
- FOSS Quality
- Static and Dynamic FOSS testing
- Formal FOSS verification
- Detection of bad coding practices and adoption of coding conventions
- OSS metrics: measuring FOSS performance, safety, and quality
- FOSS performance
- FOSS Evaluation, adoption and use
- Evaluation of FOSS software, including comparisons with proprietary software, in industry and government
- Use and acceptance of FOSS; organizational policies
- The role of FOSS-oriented foundations
- Dissemination, redistribution and crowdsourcing of FOSS systems
- Expanding scientific research and technology development methods through openness
- Role of FOSS in ICT and sustainable development
- FOSS practices and methods
- New experiences with FOSS development tools and practices
- Knowledge and documentation management in FOSS
- Economic, organizational and social issues related to FOSS
- Economic analysis of FOSS
- Maturity models of FOSS
- FOSS in public sector
- FOSS intellectual property, copyrights and licensing
- Non-Governmental Organizations and FOSS
- FOSS and education
- Teaching FOSS to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Use of FOSS in education
- FOSS platforms and toolkits
- FOSS Data processing and storage platforms
- FOSS environments for cloud computing
- FOSS business intelligence toolkits
- FOSS business packages (CRM, ERP, HRM)
- FOSS collaboration and communication environments
Authors are kindly requested to submit an abstract of approximately 150 words in English. The abstract should contain: 1) title of the paper; 2) authors’ name and affiliation; 3) paper abstract; 4) keywords; 5) name, full address, phone number and email address of the corresponding author.
Abstracts and full manuscripts must be written in English. All the information, presentations and discussions will be in English.
Conference Best Paper will be publish @ International Journal (IJIMS)
Papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings. All the accepted paper will be Publish in International Journal of Information Management Sciences (IJIMS). The paper will publish a special issue (online), containing the papers, presented in your conference. IJIMS will publish maximum ten best papers/reviews All papers will be gone through the review process as per journal’s own criteria. The IJIMS will have right to reject any paper, which will not fulfill the criteria/policy of the journal.
Please email us your best practices, Paper Abstract and others case studies on following emails:
|Conference Venue||Margala Hotel Islamabad|
|Date of Conference||April 20 to 21 2018|
|Full Paper Final Submission||April 05, 2018|
|Acceptance Notification||April 10, 2018|
|Registration starts||November 05, 2017|
|Registration ends||April 12, 2018|
|Late Registration||April 16, 2018|
|Walk in Registration||April 20 2018|